[packman] libffmpeg0

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Sun Jul 4 13:49:52 CEST 2010

Am Freitag, 2. Juli 2010 schrieb Kernel Linux:

> Has this package been dropped?

Yes it was dropped. In the past this package contained all the ffmpeg
libs, but I've splitted them out to separate packages (libavcodec52,
libavdevice52, ...). I've keept libffmpeg0 for a while as empty
metapackage, but it made problems with rpmlint on openSUSE 11.3, so I
desided to completely remove it.

> It was auto deleted with most recent update. openSUSE 11.2

I've added a Obsoletes and Provides Entry in libavcodec52, so it will be
removed, when the new libavcodec52 rpm is installed.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/