[packman] [PM] kde4-skrooge 0.5.0-0.pm.1.37 (openSUSE 11.2/noarch)

Guillaume DE BURE guillaume.debure at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 16:57:28 CET 2010

Ah, I see... We moved to KDE SVN a while ago, we are no longer hosted on sourceforge. Hence the lack of files there ;)

Our site is now http://skrooge.org, with downloads available from http://skrooge.org/downloads.

The sourceforge site should contain explicit mention that it's outdated. But anyway, I'll just redirect to the new website so that we don't lose anyone.

Thanks again,

Guillaume