[packman] [PM] kde4-kdenlive 0.7.6-0.pm.1.3 (openSUSE 11.1/i586)

Jakub jakub_kinowski at wp.pl
Wed Feb 17 20:06:56 CET 2010

Dear Packman cerw, Dear Toni Graffy,

It has been weeks now since kdenlive 0.7.6 became a broke on my openSUSE
distribution and I have some very urgent projects unfinished. Trying to start
from scratch in other non-liear editors was a waste of time.

On the behalf of other users, who - like myself - do not posess the skills to
compile the kdenlive 0.7.7, I would like to most kindly ask you to package
them for suse 11.2 as soon as it is possible.

kdenlive 0.7.6 is broken with qt 4.6.1 and of no use in kde 4.4.0.

Thank you in advance for an answer and the packaging.

Best regards,

Jakub Kinowski, Poland.