[packman] [PM] XBMC 9.11-1.pm.1.6 (openSUSE 11.2/i586)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Fri Feb 5 09:59:42 CET 2010

Am Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2010 schrieb Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek:
> Hi,
>
> I thought there _must_ be something wrong with your packages.

<snip>

> I won't ever compile XBMC on my own. It's power and time loss. You're
> telling you give RPMs, then you're responsible.
LOL, Nobody forces you to use this package. And you use all of our packages at
your own risk :)

We do our best and if it doesn't work for you, why not writing DIRECTLY to
us ? Instead of doing so, you post in several communities and tracs. Do you
really think we must read and search for such comments ?

If you have a problem with one of our packages, the first thing should be to
write a email to package-maintainer or packman mailing-list.

Just my 2cent.

--
have fun
Toni