[packman] Repositories for Debian 6.0 (squeeze) and Debian unstable (sid).

Rafael Belmonte eaglescreen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 04:43:30 CET 2010

Hello, I am interested in to upload some packages for Debian 6.0
"squeeze" and Debian unstable "sid", and I have thought in the Packman
repository.
I know that currently Packman is most for OpenSUSE, but I see that
initially, it was designed to be useful for other Distributions too,
like Debian.
I see that the last repositories are for Debian 4.0 (etch) and Ubuntu
8.04 (hardy), these are very old.
I am interested in to create new repositories for actual Debian (and
may be also Ubuntu) versions, and in to upload some packages to it,
and I have thought in to use Packman instead of creating another
repository/project.
Please tell me what can I do to help with this job, because I am
completely new to Packman contribution.