[packman] [PM] XBMC 9.11-2.pm.13.1 (openSUSE 11.3/i586)

Sergey seppius2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 20:00:28 CET 2010

Hi Andrea!

Investigation revealed that the latest build XBMC not run on opensuse if the
system has no optical drive.
The error is in libcdio, but even in the repositories opensuse factory is
defective library.
Libraries Ubuntu error persists, despite the fact that the version of the
library is lower than in the repositories opensuse.
I am unable to report on this terrible problem. I hope you do.

The annex library converted alien who can run xbmc-svn (10)