[packman] [PM] xine-lib 1.1.19-2.pm.48.9 (openSUSE 11.3/x86_64)

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Sun Dec 12 23:25:05 CET 2010

Am Sonntag, 12. Dezember 2010 schrieb Krzysztof Żelechowski:
> Please provide debuginfo to be able to debug amarok crash.  Thanks.

Sorry, I can't do this at the moment. To build xine-lib with debug
infromation, the build options have to be changed and this allso effects
the resolts for users which don't need debuginfos. This needs to be
tested very well and I don't have the time to do this at the moment.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/