[packman] [PM] sword 1.6.1-3.pm.7.1 (openSUSE 11.3/x86_64)

Brian J. Dumont bdumont at ameritech.net
Mon Aug 9 01:36:37 CEST 2010

Hi Detlef,

My name is Brian Dumont, and I've been working for a while with the open
source project "Xiphos".  I believe that you are the maintainer of the
SWORD package in the Packman repository.

We've received some reports of poor behavior in the Packman repo
builds for OpenSUSE 11.3 that we think is due to a missing patch in the
SWORD package.  You may have already corrected this (I see your last
update was only 3 days ago)

Have you heard of this issue or is this news to you?

Thanks,
Brian