[packman] Pacman MPlayer package

Guillermo Ballester Valor gbv at oxixares.com
Fri Aug 6 00:33:39 CEST 2010

Hello,

The packman MPlayer package is very old. It almost have a year old. Some
interesting things like vp8 /webm is not running in 30099 rev (the current
packman version).

 I've been trying to update the packman spec to latest snapshot (r31927).

I did it, it was no easy. Some new patches added and most of old ones
supressed.

Finally, I succeded in making the package. I don't know who really build the
package in packman team so I only can tell you that the src.rpm package is
here:

http://www.ogimet.com/pub/MPlayer-1.0rc3_r31927-1.0.src.rpm

Obviously, the name of revision should be adapted to packman format.

Hope it helps you.

Sincerely,

Guillermo Ballester Valor

--
Developer, Webmaster and Maintainer of weather site
http://www.ogimet.com