[packman] [PM] winff 1.3.0-0.pm.1.1 (openSUSE 11.3/i586)

Mark Goldstein goldstein.mark at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 20:11:05 CEST 2010

Hello Toni,

I installed winff 1.3 from packman (i586) on OpenSUSE 11.3 / KDE4.4.
Unfortunately, the version does not work. It immediately crashes with
the message of "Access violation' and stack dump.
I've seen reports on this issue on OpenSUSE 11.2, but there the
solution was changing GTK style. It does not help on 11.3.
The same happens with version 1.3 from
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/enzokiel/openSUSE_11.3_Update.

>From the other side, when I installed 1.2 rpm from Google Code site,
winff works (there is another problem with Google version - Winff adds
"KB" to audio bitrate value, but lime does not like it - for some
reason it expects just "K").

Not sure where to report this issue, so used this link.

Regards,
--
Mark Goldstein