[packman] Building packages for openSUSE 11.2

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Tue Sep 1 19:35:54 CEST 2009

Am Samstag, 29. August 2009 schrieb MichaƂ Sawicz:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm running openSUSE 11.2 Milestone 6 and I think I'm going to keep
>  it, it's stable enough.
>
> I'd like to help Packman by building packages for the upcoming
>  openSUSE version.
>
> BTW, have you thought about using the Build Service to automate the
> building process? I understand that this would require significant
> hardware power, I'm not sure though, what you do have available.

We are just switching from our own BuildServer to a Open Build Server it
will take a long time to get all the packages in and it's a hard work to
do.
When it's done, it shouldn't be a big thing to create 11.2 packages.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/