[packman] [PM] kde4-kdenlive 0.7.6

oldcpu oldcpu at opensuse-forums.org
Sun Oct 11 14:55:31 CEST 2009

I updated to kde4-kdenlive on my 64-bit openSUSE-11.1 (with kde-3.5.10
desktop) and also updated on another PC with a 64-bit openSUSE-11.1
(with KDE-4.3.2 desktop) and it works well on both.   I have not tried
the 32-bit version yet.

There is a URL here with a top level listing of some of the changes from
0.7.5. to 0.7.6 : http://www.kdenlive.org/discover/0.7.6

I noted with kdenlive-0.7.6, I was able to import a project I started
with kdenlive-0.7.4, which was good news. I had to edit/resize a couple
of text/title overlays, but other than that the import of this 0.7.4
created video project file to a 0.7.6 kdenlive worked fine.

Thank you for the update to version 0.7.6.

I use this program a lot, so its great to have the latest version
packaged. :)

Lee
aka oldcpu