[packman] Packman's xvidcap for openSUSE 11.2 (64bit) doesn't support multi-frame mode

Németh Tamás nice at titanic.nyme.hu
Fri Nov 20 20:34:48 CET 2009

Dear packman maintainers,

A few days ago I installed xvidcap from packman onto my 64 bit openSUSE 11.2
system, and I realized that its only supported format is X window dump image,
so it cannot capture audio and any video stream. Installing ffmpeg (which is
not even amongst the dependencies of xvidcap) doesn't help at all. Xvidcap
still reports that the only supported format is xwd. Is if possible to fix the
package in order to support every possible capture format?

Thank you in advance,

Tamás Németh