[packman] [PM] gstreamer010-ffmpeg 0.10.9-999.pm.999.3 (openSUSE 11.2/x86_64)

Jean-Christophe Baptiste jc at phocean.net
Thu Nov 19 19:00:50 CET 2009

Hello,

Sorry, I don't want to bother you insisting, but it seems that I am not
alone with such issues.

Look at :
http://forums.opensuse.org/applications/multimedia/426081-xvid-codec-failure.html

But honnestly I have no idea of what is broken. Maybe it has nothing to
do with your package but I really don't know how to address that.

Regards,
JC