[packman] [PM] libvdpau 0.2-0.pm.2.1 (openSUSE 11.2/i586)

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Fri Nov 6 22:29:18 CET 2009

Lee Matheson <lee.matheson at ...> writes:

> I was curious if this Packman packaged "libvdpau" is compliant with
> these new "coming soon" vdpau developments?

No, it only contains the headers necessary to compile MPlayer with VDPAU support.
(This may be my fault since I neither informed Stephen Warren - Nvidia's VDPAU
representative - that he should contact Packman nor Packman that it might be
necessary to update the package to include the - open-source part of the -
library.)

Carl Eugen