[packman] [PM] Jubler 4.1.3-0.pm.1.12 (openSUSE 11.1/i586)

Michel Rochman mister_dbk at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 4 23:32:23 CET 2009

Hi Toni,

I've just installed Jubler using the 1-click install on packman. See
subject line for version details. Jubler starts ok but when I enable
video preview, the message "ffdecode library not active" appears. It
seems the installation procedure is incomplete or Jubler cannot work
with video preview on openSUSE 11.1/i586.

Have you actually tested installing & runnning Jubler in this environment?
Are there any necessary post-install steps that I should perform?

Kind regards
Michel Rochman