[packman] Bug in openredalert-462-0.pm.2.1 part 2

tron3103 tron3103 at web.de
Wed Nov 4 15:50:42 CET 2009

Toni schrieb:
> Am Mittwoch, 4. November 2009 schrieb:
>> Toni schrieb:

>>> seems your system has now several different versions of the program.
>>> the package itself is working, so I suggest remve all files from the
>>> package manually and als those files from your
>>> sel-modification-installing stuff too.
>>>
>>> remove alos the folder in your home-directry BEFORE launching the
>>> wrapper-script.
>>>
>>> then do a clean reinstall and launch it with the wrapper-script.
>> I did it, I removed the package from the system, I removed the folder
>> from my home-directory. I started the game with openredalert.sh and
>> always the same errors !!
>
> where is this file coming from ?
> /usr/bin/X11/openredalert.sh
>
> I guess you have another binary on your disk and this ne is started in the
> wrong directory.

I have deleted the first version of package from the system and than I
used the tool zypper to install the original rpm package from the
packman repository.

the openredalert.sh file is now in /usr/bin/ regardless I get always the
same errors !!

I repeat, I used the original packman rpm package and I get the same
errors !!