[packman] Bug in openredalert-462-0.pm.2.1

tron3103 tron3103 at web.de
Wed Nov 4 08:54:21 CET 2009

Oh, I forget to say that I build the package by myself, with the source
package from the packman site.
I did not change anything in the spec file ! when my rpm package is
different to your package then must be an error in the spec file on a
"normal" opensuse system, because I do not know the different between my
and your build environment. I did build the package as root in the
normal environment.

It has struck me that more often built my own packages do not match with
the packages from the website