[packman] [PM] Miro 2.0.3-0.pm.1 (openSUSE 11.1/i586)

Marc Telesha mtelesha at gmail.com
Sun May 10 23:39:37 CEST 2009

Miro installed and ran fine once. After that it refused to run. I did a little
looking to see if anyone had an issue and I found the solution.

Solution: I had to install python-gstreamer.

Miro runs fine. Shouldn't this be with xine as a backed into phonon and not
gstreamer? When I had the Preferences opened the Render options for video
rendar was set to gstreamer and not xine.

Forum Post (Third page) http://forums.opensuse.org/applications/407772-
miro-2-0-opensuse-11-1-a-3.html#post1984297

Thank you for the hard work!

-Marc