[packman] Need a help

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Mon May 4 19:52:38 CEST 2009

Am Sonntag, 3. Mai 2009 schrieb Yesica Maharani:
> Dear : Mr.packman
>
> my names is yesica from jakarta indonesia, im a newbie for suse
> linux, please tell me how can i watch video .flv, .mp4, .avi, .mpeg,
> while kaafein didnt support that video file please sir, im begging
> show me the way,  thank you very much sir.

Add Packman to your Install sources and set the kaffene package to
update. YaST should install all needed packages automaticly.

Sorry to Hartmut, but installing w32codec-all changes absolutely
nothing. You will not be able to play one more movie after installing
only this package, it's simply not used (SUSEs xine Package can't use it
and our Package will not use it, if configuration isn't changed), but
there's also no need to use it.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/