[packman] Dependencies of Frostwire

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Fri Mar 27 00:40:56 CET 2009

Am Donnerstag, 26. März 2009 schrieb Felipe Alvarez:
> I wrote to this list last year about FrostWire dependencies, but I
> cannot (for the life of me) track down that message.
>
> The question was, why does FrostWire require such 'large' dependencies
> like Mozilla Sunbird, mozilla-xulrunner181 (when I have xulrunner190
> already installed)?

these are the direct dependencies for Frostwire:
Requires:		eclipse-swt-gtk2
Requires:		jakarta-commons-codec
Requires:		jakarta-commons-logging
Requires:		java >= 1.5
Requires:		jdic
Requires:		jflac
Requires:		jgoodies-forms
Requires:		jgoodies-looks
Requires:		jlayer
Requires:		jorbis
Requires:		jpackage-utils
Requires:		log4j
Requires:		mp3spi
Requires:		tritonus-share
Requires:		vorbisspi
Requires:		xerces-j2

And there is no Mozilla-Sunbird or xulruner181 in the list...
You can now play the game of "human dependency analyser" and check which of
those packages need which requires ...
I won't do that, it is a waste of time :)

--
have fun
Toni