[packman] [PM] mediatomb 0.11.0 (openSUSE 11.0/i586)

Curt Blank Curt.Blank at curtronics.com
Mon Mar 9 01:50:54 CET 2009

Hi,

Sorry to bother you about this, if I should be contacting someone else
please let me know.

I was just wondering why mediatomb as packaged was compiled with SIGHUP
disabled? I just tried to HUP the process and got the warning. My
intentions are to roll off its log file daily and have it start using a
new log file. If I stop and restart it or use condrestart both methods
interrupt the streaming, I am hoping to avoid that by HUP'ing the
process. Don't know if that will be any better but I thought I'd try.

-Curt Blank