[packman] (no subject)

Jason Montana montana1054 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 19:02:23 CEST 2009

 I am using opensuse 11.1 and I would like to know if it is possible to replace avidemux version 2.5.0.0 pm3 with the older version of 2.4.4.0pm1 for both the gtk and qt versions due to a bug in the program that allows each job to overwrite the last one done in a batch job list. If not would it be possible to due an update with the svn version of 2.5.0.0, According to avidemux forum this should be fixed in the svn version of 2.5.0? Thank you all for the great work that you do.

Have A Great Day
jason Montana