[packman] Hello there. Have a bug to report.

Captain Banana-Pants etherealtouch at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 05:55:39 CEST 2009

Well, it's not necessarily a bug.

OpenSuSE 11.1 , Tested with Gnome 2.24.1 & Gnome 2.26.3

But I wanted to point out that everytime (I tried this 3 times, with 3 fresh
installations!) I install your LMMS package, my suse dies on me.
Somehow it points the blame to a file from gstreamer-plugins-bad, but it
ONLY happens immediately after I install LMMS. The moment the system goes
into suspend/restarts/shuts down, the issues begin. On resume the system
randomly shuts down everytime. After restart/shutdown, next time suse is
booted, the power management icon is gone and totem/pidgin/banshee no longer
load.

This might be worth looking into.

Thank you.

Btw: You guys are fucking AWESOME :D Thank you for making our lives easier.
Cheers.
-Konrad

--
We're human, and we make mistakes. However, we are capable, and we have
potential. We can become anyone, if we will it.