[packman] Please add opencore amr support

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Tue Jul 7 22:21:27 CEST 2009

Am Dienstag, 7. Juli 2009 schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:

> Support for libamr was removed today from FFmpeg's repository:

I know, my daily svn build failed today.

> Instead, support for opencore amr was added some time ago (does not
> support wb encoding). Please add opencore-amr to Packman, so amr
> decoding will still be supported in the future.
>
> (I don't know the "official" repository, but I just tried
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/opencore-amr/ and I had to add
> "-fPIC" to CXXFLAGS in amrnb/Makefile and amrwb/Makefile.)

I'll try to build packman packages next weekend and will add support in
my daily ffmpg svn build. We'll get it into the packman repository with
the next release.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/