[packman] [PM] datacrow 3.4.8-0.pm.1 (openSUSE 11.1/i586) [solved]

Hartmut spieluhr at ewetel.net
Thu Jul 2 21:31:46 CEST 2009

Hi Toni,

datacrow works now. The reason: the folders (and content) in the hidden
directory .datacrow which belong to user hartmut had the rights
"drwxr-xr-x". I changed that to "drwxr-x---" and datacrow startet. It
changed the rights back to "drwxr-xr-x" and everything is ok. It even
run with java-sun-1.5 ...

Hartmut