[packman] [PM] ktorrent 2.2.8-0.pm.1 (openSUSE 11.1/i586)

Felipe Alvarez felipe.alvarez at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 06:48:04 CET 2009

Hi Pascal,

I have a bug to report for ktorrent.  I do not know if this is a packman bug
or not.

It relates to the Queue Manager. When I select one torrent in the QM list,
and press either ArrowUp or ArrowDown on UI, it does not move the torrent
up/down.  Instead, it ADDS the above/below torrent to my selection, so now
TWO torrents are highlighted.  I tried closing/re-opening = same problem.
Dragging the torrents also does not work.  It seems to react to my "drag"
but after dropping, the order does not change.

Any more info you need? It is vanilla Ktorrent from packman, with bandwidth
scheduler and info plugins

Let me know if I should report this somewhere else...?
Felipe