[packman] Problem with lmms-0.4.2 package

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Sun Feb 8 20:06:06 CET 2009

Am Sonntag 08 Februar 2009 schrieb Toni:
> thats the reason:
>  -msse -mfpmath=sse

You are right (I hope it's the only problem).

> are not allowed as option for ppc ...

And not usefull for all other cpus. This meens, this package will not
work with a Pentium II or AMD K2 (all i586 and some i686 cpus without
sse support).

> so modify Makefile to use the propper options for ppc architecture.

I think this should be changed for all architectures, not only for ppc.

> or wait until Manfred (our ppc packager) finds the time to create
> this package for ppc.

I've added (one line)

sed -i -e "s/-O3 -Wall -fomit-frame-pointer -fstrength-reduce -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fPIC -DPIC -g -msse -mfpmath=sse/${RPM_OPT_FLAGS} -fPIC -DPIC/g"
Makefile

after the %setup line and will recompile when the running compiles have
finished.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/