[packman] Broken package - python-gstreamer-0_10 for Opensuse 11.2

Franek nobange at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Dec 29 23:35:01 CET 2009

Hi,

every time I have your package python-gstreamer-0_10 on Opensuse 11.2
installed, apps like Exaile refuse to run. I get this message: "python:
symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/gst-0.10/gst/interfaces.so: undefined
symbol: gst_stream_volume_format_get_type". I didn't know what is wrong
until I downgraded this package to the original version from OSS repo.
Now everything runs just fine. Please fix this because the version from
packman repo installs automatically as newer version than from OSS repo.
Non experienced users may have big trouble trying to figure out why
various python apps don't run.

Regards