[packman] Avidemux compilation error

Alexander Shaduri ashaduri at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 22:06:33 CET 2009

Hello,

I downloaded avidemux-2.5.2-0.pm.2.1.src.rpm from
http://packman.links2linux.org/package/avidemux ,
but when I compile it (due to a patch that I need to apply), I get:

RPM build errors:
    Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
   /usr/lib64/ADM_plugins/audioDecoder/libADM_ad_opencore_amrnb.so
   /usr/lib64/ADM_plugins/audioDecoder/libADM_ad_opencore_amrwb.so

These files are not listed in the spec file.
I guess the errors are due to me having installed packages
other than what's required by the rpm package, and packman's
build service not catching the error because it only installs the required ones.

# rpm -qa | grep amr
libamrnb-devel-7.0.0.2-0.pm.0
libopencore-amrwb0-0.1.1-0.pm.0
opencore-amr-0.1.1-0.pm.0
libopencore-amr-devel-0.1.1-0.pm.0
libamrwb3-7.0.0.3-0.pm.0
libamrwb-devel-7.0.0.3-0.pm.0
libamrnb3-7.0.0.2-0.pm.0
libopencore-amrnb0-0.1.1-0.pm.0

(not sure which ones are the culprit).

So far, I fixed it by adding the files to .spec, but I guess the respective
BuildRequires / Requires should also be added.

Thanks,
Alexander