[packman] [PM] amarok 1.4.10-103.pm.107.42 (openSUSE 11.1/x86_64)

Martin Falinski martin.falinski at freenet.de
Sat Dec 19 19:57:00 CET 2009

Hi Pascal,
first of all thanks for your great work with amarok 1.4 on Packman. I love
this old version because it's stable, fast and has the mysql interface.(kde3-
opensuse don't has it).
I have a question because of the built in cover fetcher. This function isn't
work. I'v googled around and found some people with the same problem, cover
fetcher won't work. Also there are some corrections, diff's they said. Is
there a possibility to get this diff built in the packman rpm's?
This woulld be a big x-mas gift for me and all the other packman amarok users.
Thanks for all, good wishes to your and your family :-)
yours
martin