[packman] [PM] Miro 2.5.3-4.pm.4.18 (openSUSE 11.2/i586)

Doug Glenn doug at foruminfosystems.com
Tue Dec 8 22:41:28 CET 2009

I got it working by synchronizing all installed gstreamer files to
Pacman.  However it plays some, but does not play .mv4 file, but VLC
does play them.  What might be missing here to get the MV4 file
extension to work?

Thanks in advance!

BTW. I did a bug report on Novell on this, and they are looking into
why it is mixing repositories and why it is not playing with the
OpenSuse files.  I guess someone got curious since the initial
response was 'It isn't our app'

Doug Glenn
FORUM Information Systems, LLC
http://foruminfosystems.com