[packman] Nicotine-plus package from Packman repositories

Ben eddypunchcard at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 5 01:06:37 CET 2009

Hi,
First let me say thank you very much for all the work you do packaging this
software. It makes things so much easier for someone like me and is very much
appreciated.

I installed the nicotine-plus package from the repositories the other day.
Unfortunately, the search text-box is permanently greyed-out  and
inaccessible. It won't allow me to type any search terms into it. The problem
persisted after a complete reinstall. Everything else works fine - it's just
the search box.

I posted in the Opensuse forums and was directed to send an email to you to
alert you to the problem.

Thank you and best regards,
Ben