[packman] libmodplug

Cristian Morales Vega cmorve69 at yahoo.es
Tue Apr 21 19:14:40 CEST 2009

Just note that some time ago I took your package and used it in my
home repo at the OBS to be able to compile VideoLAN (it was only a
test... and between, at "home:RedDwarf:fakePackman" there are "fake"
packages that allow to compile against ffmpeg and so without having a
real copy of the package... I'm not an ELF/linker/etc. expert, but it
seems to work).

The thing is it has been copied to openSUSE:Factory, now it's part of
the main distro. I don't know if now you want to drop the package from
Packman, but if you don't note that openSUSE has four patches that
probably you would want to use.
The OBS devel project is "home:sbrabec:Factory".