[packman] mediatomb-0.11.0-0.pm.4.i586.rpm for Opensuse 11.1

Pablo Infante pablo at infante.cl
Wed Apr 8 20:16:41 CEST 2009

Hi Tony, I'm writing you because I have a problem with the mediatomb
package. Every time I downloaded, I received a file size 187 kb. And when I
tried to install these is what I get:

"mediatomb-dbbackend is needed for mediatomb-0.11.0-0.pm.4.i586"....

So I downloaded the file mediatomb-mysql-0.11.0-0.pm.4.i586.rpm and when I'm
traying to install, I have the message the I need to have the mediatomb 11
instaled....

And the other option for OpenSUSE is The One-Click Install, but the link is
broken......

I'm guessing that I'm not downloading the complete file, because I have
donned before with no problem..... But for the size, I'm assuming that is
not correct....

Can you recommend me what to do?

Thanks

Pablo Infante