[packman] sweet home 3D bug

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Thu Apr 2 17:43:24 CEST 2009

Am Mittwoch, 1. April 2009 schrieb Jean Magny:
> Good evening,
>
> i got some troubles using SweetHome3d. The app crashes on importing
> objects at the last clik in the wizzard and crashes also when attempting
> to print a file.
>
> I get the same error in the two cases:
>
> code
>
> failed to create drawable
> #
> # An unexpected error has been detected by Java Runtime Environment:
> #
> #  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0xaccdc172, pid=14141, tid=2896092048
> #
> # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (11.3-b02 mixed mode linux-x86)
> # Problematic frame:
> # C  [libGL.so.1+0x3b172]

first of all it would be very helpful for me if you would name your SuSE
version, your architecture and the version of the Sweethome package.

Did you install also the sub-package SweetHome3D-3DModels ?

Which version of Cg you are using ?
rpm -q Cg SweetHome3D java3d

Which java packages are you using ?
rpm -qa | grep java

And what did you try to import ?

Could you start SweetHome3D from a console and redo your steps, perhaps there
are some more informational error-messages.

> Thanks for help
>
> regards

have fun
Toni