[packman] package request: deluge 1.0

Milan milan at nerdshack.com
Sun Sep 28 15:00:12 CEST 2008

Hi Pascal

Thanks for updating and mailing!
I downloaded the deluge from the repo, but it won't start... When i
deleted my current version (after deleting it from Yast) and deleted the
config files, and then downloaded a new version, the same problem
appears. I'm using the x64 version. However the x86 version also won't
start. Is it my config alone that has this problem?

grtz
Milan