[packman] openSuse 11 (i586) 'openSuse Updater' shows your public gpg key is expired # 2

Patrick Martin bdrline07 at socal.rr.com
Sat Sep 20 06:00:05 CEST 2008

Here's the actual gpg key info as shown in openSuse Updater   >   GPG Keys:

     Key: 45A1D0671ABD1AFB

        * Name: PackMan Project (signing key) <packman at links2linux.de>
        * Finger Print: F8875B880D518B6B8C530D1345A1D0671ABD1AFB
        * Created: 09/18/2006
        * Expires: 09/17/2008 (The key is expired.)

What I reinstalled/imported to get this key info was:
*gpg-pubkey-1abd1afb.asc*   that I just grabbed from you.