[packman] kaffeine 0.8.7 packman - screensaver starting during movie playback

Felipe Alvarez felipe.alvarez at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 05:42:09 CET 2008

I have googled opensuse mailing lists, LaunchPad, novell bugs, KDE bugs --
and nothing (except recompiling Kaffeine, which I hate to do)

Screensaver comes on during movie play back with kaffeine. This is annoying.
Felipe

"WWF International director-general James Leape has said: "If our demands on
the planet continue to increase at the same rate, by the mid-2030s we would
need the equivalent of two planets to maintain our lifestyles."