[packman] AstroMenace 1.2.0-0.pm.1; Critical error.

Günter Dannoritzer dannoritzer at web.de
Tue Oct 21 19:04:29 CEST 2008

Toni wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 21. Oktober 2008 schrieb Günter Dannoritzer:
>
> as usual the standard question:
> how did you start the game ? with the wrapper script ? This wrapper script
> creates aome symlinks to the data-files. If the folder ~/.AstroMenace already
> exists, delete it and start AstroMenace.sh again.

Sorry, forgot that. First I started it via the K-Menu entry under
Applications/Games/Action/AstroMenace

After the game just quit, I started it with the script AstroMenace.sh
from the command line.

I removed the .astromenace folder now and then started it again with the
script, but that did not work either.