[packman] [PM] hplip 2.8.9-1.pm.2 (openSUSE 10.2/i586)

Nireno GCE nireno at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 11:27:30 CEST 2008

my_user at my_workstation:~> hp-setup

HP Linux Imaging and Printing System (ver. 2.8.9)
Printer/Fax Setup Utility ver. 8.0

Copyright (c) 2001-8 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, LP
This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
This is free software, and you are welcome to distribute it
under certain conditions. See COPYING file for more details.

Segmentation fault
my_user at my_workstation:~> hp-toolbox

HP Linux Imaging and Printing System (ver. 2.8.9)
HP Device Manager ver. 15.0

Copyright (c) 2001-8 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, LP
This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
This is free software, and you are welcome to distribute it
under certain conditions. See COPYING file for more details.

Segmentation fault
my_user at my_workstation:~> su
Password
my_workstation:/home/my_user # hp-setup

HP Linux Imaging and Printing System (ver. 2.8.9)
Printer/Fax Setup Utility ver. 8.0

Copyright (c) 2001-8 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, LP
This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
This is free software, and you are welcome to distribute it
under certain conditions. See COPYING file for more details.

Segmentation fault
my_workstation:/home/my_user # hp-toolbox
warning: hp-toolbox should not be run as root/superuser.

HP Linux Imaging and Printing System (ver. 2.8.9)
HP Device Manager ver. 15.0

Copyright (c) 2001-8 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, LP
This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
This is free software, and you are welcome to distribute it
under certain conditions. See COPYING file for more details.

Segmentation fault
my_workstation:/home/my_user # exit
exit
my_user at my_workstation:~> )-: