[packman] Wanting to upload a package

Isaak Malik isooik at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 21:08:29 CET 2008

Oh I see, the page on the packman website just mentioned to request the
details by contacting the mailing list, that's why I didn't mention any
details.

I'm just a simple OpenSUSE user and wanted to upload the truecrypt package
which the truecrypt developers compile themselves, it's available at
www.truecrypt.org (download the binary file and extract the .rpm via the
command line).

Why upload it? So other SUSE users can easily find the package via Yast and
perform easy upgrades when a newer version is available. I don't necessarily
want to do this myself, if anyone else feels like doing this I'd appreciate
it.

Regards,
Isaak