[packman] Suggestions for Coherence-0.5.8-0.pm.1

Andrew Wafaa awafaa at opensuse.org
Thu Nov 27 17:25:09 CET 2008

I have found a couple of issues with using Coherence, they are easily
fixed however.  The first one is adding a dbus service[0] to enable the
auto use of coherence as a client.  The second issue I'm not so sure is
one for the actual coherence package or needs to be separately
packaged, it is using Totem with coherence.  To do so I had to add both
of the files listed[1] to ~/.config/totem/plugins/coherence
and /usr/lib/totem/plugins/coherence.

I am more than willing to help test if need be, many thanks for
packaging it in the first place :)

[0]https://coherence.beebits.net/browser/trunk/misc/org.Coherence.service
[1]https://coherence.beebits.net/browser/trunk/misc/Totem%20Plugin
--
Andrew Wafaa, openSUSE Member: GNOME / Marketing.
awafaa at opensuse.org | http://www.wafaa.eu