[packman] kaffeine 0.8.7 packman - screensaver starting during movie playback

Felipe Alvarez felipe.alvarez at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 20:49:17 CET 2008

kaffeine --version
Qt: 3.3.8b
KDE: 3.5.10 "release 28.3"
Kaffeine Player: 0.8.7

I did not solve it. I was watching a movie, and sure enough, 4 minutes into
it, the screensaver came on.  I have kscreensaver and xscreensaver installed
on default openSUSE 11.0 KDE 3.5. Any more info that I can provide to help??

regards,
Felipe

"WWF International director-general James Leape has said: "If our demands on
the planet continue to increase at the same rate, by the mid-2030s we would
need the equivalent of two planets to maintain our lifestyles."