[packman] kaffeine 0.8.7 packman - screensaver starting during movie playback

Felipe Alvarez felipe.alvarez at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 09:11:46 CET 2008

Sorry. I did not provide you with much

KDE 3.5
$> kaffeine --version
Qt: 3.3.8b
KDE: 3.5.9 "release 49.1"
Kaffeine Player: 0.8.7

'intel' xorg driver.  Yes -- it is happening during fullscreen playback.
This happens always, reliably.

I also have xscreensaver package and kscreensaver packages installed (they
come default with OpenSUSE 11.0 KDE 3.5 installation (DVD))

THanks for your time, and prompt and curteous reply.
Felipe

"WWF International director-general James Leape has said: "If our demands on
the planet continue to increase at the same rate, by the mid-2030s we would
need the equivalent of two planets to maintain our lifestyles."