[packman] [PM] transcode 1.0.6-0.pm.1 (openSUSE 11.0/i586)

Johannes K. Kalma johannes at buurnet.nl
Sat Nov 1 16:44:31 CET 2008

Hi,

For creating thumbnails from video-files I use transcode with
a imagemagick parameter for png creation. This worked for me without problems
until I updated from openSuse 10.3 to 11.0 and changed transcode from version
1.0.4 to 1.0.6.

In the rpm change-log history I can see that for the 11.0 version the
imagemagick support has been removed because it doesn't work.

Is there a chance imagemagick support will be re-introduced in transcode in
the near future for opensuse 11.0?

Kindly regards,
Johannes Kalma