[packman] [PM] scidavis 0.1.2 (openSUSE 10.3/x86_64)

Florian Schäfer florian.schaefer at gmail.com
Mon May 5 13:28:21 CEST 2008

Robert, Christian,

you may use a package from here until a packman package is available:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/FloHimself/openSUSE_10.3/

Quentin,

I used the packman source rpm to build this packages. You could easily use
this for updating the packman release:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/FloHimself/openSUSE_10.3/i586/scidavis-0.1.3-7.1.i586.rpm

-Florian

On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 11:35 PM, Christian Herenz <
herenz at physik.hu-berlin.de> wrote:

> Robert Riemann schrieb:
>
> > Dear Quentin,
> >
> > is it possible for you to package scidavis again for the new version
> > 0.1.3? It would be a great thing for many students like me, who use scidavis
> > for their studies in physics. Plz keep on working! ;)
> >

> Yeah, I like it too... :-)
> If I would find some time, I would package it.. But you see... I study
> physics :)
>
> Greets,
> Christian

Best regards,