[packman] [PM] svnControl 1.4 (openSUSE 10.3/noarch)

Monaldi Marco marco.monaldi at elsagdatamat.com
Tue Mar 25 18:30:49 CET 2008

Hi, i've install  the svnControl-1.40 on openSuse 10.3 with a subversion
server. It works fine both in Dav and server mode but I cannot enter as
admin user.

The Server log said:

Cannot mach admin user name 'admin'

And the response of the x-window of the client is:

Couldn't established connection to SVNControl-Server!

but the log:

SSL-Connection established.

I've created the apache style passwd http_auth with amin user admin

The properties file on the directory ./svnControlserver where I as root
type the svnControlServer.sh is:

###    Properties of SVNControl server      ###

# optional name of this repository, to be displayed on the GUI
repositoryName=default

# default server communication port for the administration protocol
defaultPort=1080 # optional password port for handling password change
requests only

#passwordPort=1081

# path to the repository home directory (also path to auth, the password
file, and # access, the user permissions file)

svnHome=/srv/www/svn/repos/myproject1

authFile=/srv/www/svn/repos/myproject1/conf/http_auth

accessFile=/srv/www/svn/repos/myproject1/conf/authz

# path to svnadmin.exe (may be empty to indicate that svnkit should be
used instead # of native process calls to svnadmin - required if
SVNControl should run as Windows service) svnadminPath=/usr/bin/svnadmin

# mapping of administrator users from auth, separated by commas,
otherwise taken from config admins = admin

# disallowed user names, arbitrary number of names or Java regular
expressions disallowedUserName.0 = Administrator

### If multiple repository directories should be served by this server
instance, ### create an own properties file and append the number, i.e.

### properties, properties1, properties2 etc.

Can You help me?

Best Regards

Marco Monaldi