[packman] [PM] mythtv 0.21-10 (openSUSE 10.3/x86_64)

Yianni Vidalis yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 20:28:42 CEST 2008

Hello,

I just wanted to bring to your attention a problem that occurred to my systems (opensuse 10.3 and 11.0) after updating your mythtv packages:

Mythfrontend shows only two menu items, TV and Setup. All the other menu entries have dissappeared. I confirmed this with another myhtv use on the mythtv-users irc channel, and he had to compile the 0.21-9.src.rpm to get things working.

If I may ask, are you planning to upgrade the -10 version packages to the -13 version (same as the plugins) which I hope will solve the problem?

Thanking you in advance,

Yianni Vidalis.