[packman] [opensuse-marketing] Video advertisment

Christian Jäger christian.jaeger at rub.de
Wed Jun 18 23:35:44 CEST 2008

The 10.3 package works with 11.0, too.

I would strongly recommend configuring Gstreamer to use alsa output
instead of pulseaudio, though. Otherwise, when winding backward and
forward in a stream, Kino will crash and pulseaudio loop. This is not
restricted to Kino, though, but it's a/another bug of pulseaudio as it
seems. :|

Greets,
Chris